CR Racing Tunnels. All the advantages that you have come to expect from CR Racing. We have worked hard over the years testing the best combination of lightweight and strength and our current model is the best yet.
Features & Benefits:
- Our Apex tunnel main sections are CNC Routered out of Aircraft Grade T6061 .080" aluminium.
- The tail section of our Apex tunnels are CNC Routered out of Aircraft Grade T6061 .065" aluminum.
- Precision bent to factory bulkhead specifications.
- Aircraft Grade stainless steel rivets and no welds.
- Incorporate a separate tail piece to allow for future track length changes or repair without having to replace complete tunnel.
- Bumper, coolant extrusion and u cooler are installed and included in tunnel package.
- Our exclusive u-cooler extrusion is unmatched in cooling abilities.
- The cooling system is pressure tested for leaks.
- CR racing's new Extreme running boards allow for the ultimate in snow removal along with our new rider forward footrest system that eliminated the factory footrests which plug up with snow.These running boards and footrest brackets can also be purchased separately to upgrade your early model CR tunnel.
Things to note:
- All tunnels are made to order so when we receive your order your tunnel is usually made and shipped within 2-3 weeks. Please allow 3-4 weeks during high season (November-December).
- Polished and powdercoated tunnels may require additional time. Contact us for a firm ship date.
- The bumper will have the same finish as the extrusion unless otherwise noted.
- Custom finishes (anodizing, custom powder coat) are available. Please call for details.
- Ground shipping is generally $200 for Canada & Northern USA, $1000 for Norway or Sweden.
A look at the rear u-cooler mounted in place:
Please don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions!