Cr Racing Yamaha Nytro 37" Stance 3" Forward Front Suspension Arms
The preferred choice among many pro riders, our front end is tough, lightweight and provides better handling than your factory front end. Go for the narrow front end if you like riding through the trees and in the steep and deep.
- 7.5lbs lighter than factory Yamaha a-arms
- Available in a Powder coated a Durable Texture black Finish
- One of the strongest aftermarket front ends available
- Made from 4340 chromoly
- Includes HD chromoly heim joints
- Increased caster moves ski ahead 3"
- Adjustable camber
- Uses OEM Yamaha or our Oilite Bushing kit (bushings not included)
- 2008 & 2009 models include a new upper a-arm inner tube to upgrade to the newer 2010+ style
- Negative 2 degree camber and 1/4" toe out is recommended when initially setting up. This results in the best handling.
- Note the swivel shock bearings are only needed for those who have fox float shocks and are required on the upper shock mount only.
"Just want to thank you guys for an awesome product! Rode twice since putting the a arms in and a huge improvement over stock. It's not even the same sled. My buddy that has a stock front end on his nytro mtx can't believe how different it is. We both thought that this is how they should have come from the factory. Two thumbs up and would highly recommend your product to anyone. Thanks again, Tony"