CR Racing Tunnels. All the advantages that you have come to expect from CR Racing. All CR tunnel kits come complete with a cooling system, bumper, suspension brackets (for various suspensions), and all necessary mounting hardware.
Our T3 tunnels come with a UHMW chain case guard and brake disc guard that allows snow to fall through the running board freely.
Features & Benefits:
- Our T3 tunnel main sections are CNC Routered out of Aircraft Grade T6061 .080" aluminium.
- The tail section of our T3 tunnels are CNC Routered out of Aircraft Grade T6061 .065" aluminum.
- Precision bent to factory bulkhead specifications.
- Aircraft Grade stainless steel rivets and no welds.
- Incorporate a separate tail piece to allow for future track length changes or repair without having to replace complete tunnel.
- Our exclusive u-cooler extrusion is unmatched in cooling abilities.
- Cooling systems are pressure tested for leaks.
- These tunnels come with Extreme Running Boards.
Things to note:
- All tunnels are made to order so when we receive your order your tunnel is usually made and shipped within 2-3 weeks. Please allow 3-4 weeks during high season (November-December).
- Polished and powdercoated tunnels may require additional time. Contact us for a firm ship date.
- The bumper will have the same finish as the Extreme Running Boards unless otherwise noted.
- Custom finishes (anodizing, custom powder coat) are available. Please call for details.
Cooling System Options:
Coolant through the running boards and back through U-cooler (blue)
Full length tunnel U-cooler (green)
Please don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions!